Transformer oil treatment unit removes moisture, solid particles and other gasses from the tank under vacuum. This operation is based on degassing and filtration. It is essential to maintain transformer oil properties in high quality for efficient cooling and insulation of the transformer. This unit can be selected either stationary or mobile. A heater unit is used on the equipment with three stages for variable transformer tank volumes.
Oil Treatment Unit
- Extending transformer life time
- Minimized oil replacement costs
- Accurate purification under vacuum
- Time saving by mobile option at field
- Prevention of breakdowns in transformer